Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blah

I generally try to keep a positive attitude about difficulties.  I believe that no matter how difficult things are, there is always someone (usually many someone's) who have things worse.  It isn't a strategy that works everytime and today is one of those days.  I am not sure why I fell blah; probably a combination of things.  The room where my quilt group meets was really cold yesterday so I didn't accomplish anything.  I came home feeling frustrated.  We are still waiting for our water line to thaw out and, while I know it will eventually and it isn't a major problem, I am getting fussed about not being able to shower or get the dishes and laundry done.Still, and getting back to counting my blessings, none of this counts for much beside a quilt designer who's husband has terminal cancer. 
Maybe I have the mental fidgits.  I was hoping to start re organizing my stash which included washing everything.  I can't do anything until I have done that and I can't do that until.....
So I think I will just go down another road.  Are you interested in another mystery quilt?  I did the last one over 4 Fridays.  Did you like that idea or would you prefer the whole thing in one weekend?
If you let me know what you prefer, I will come up with another project.  In the meantime, I think I will take the dog for a walk and be glad I am able to do that, come back to a nice warm home with a wonderful husband and enjoy a cup of tea.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment