Thursday, September 16, 2010

One More Day

I seem to be having trouble getting back to normal.  I have a pattern for the BOM now but it isn't ready to post.  I promise-I hope-to have it for you tomorrow.
Today we went to Huntsville for shopping and to restock our shelves.  It has been raining all day so I have spent the afternoon in my quilt room tidying up.  I can't decide which top to finish.  Probably will depend on my backing fabric.  My husband is in hunting mode so I will have lots of time to do whatever I decide.  I really should finish my sister-in -law's quilt.
We went for a short walk before supper yesterday and took a few photos of the changing trees.  Every day we can see a difference so the peak should arrive in a week.
This photo was taken on my sister's property and shows how the maple will often start with a portion of their branches taking on their autumn dress and then the rest will follow.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment