Thursday, October 7, 2010

On the Road

Just a quick post today as I am off to a meeting as part of a committee that I am on.  There is a nice quilt store in a community near our destination but I doubt if I can get our male driver to stop there.
It looks as though it is going to be another lovely day so it will be a nice, if long, drive.
I have started quilting the bird quilt (should be two different words-one for the process and another for the project). I broke a needle before completing the first row so had to loosen the tension.  I had practiced the pattern I wanted to do but not with the same thread.  Silly mistake.  It is certainly the little things that make a difference.
This is one of the messy seasons.  In the spring, I am always having to clean up after muddy pawprints and this time of year, it is leaves.  Our Heidi has velcro hair and everything sticks to her and is carried into the house.  Trimming her hair shorter would probably help but she looks so cute with it long.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment