Monday, November 1, 2010

Thank You

I don't usually post on Mondays as it is quilt group day and I am trying to get out the door on time.  This morning I got up a bit earlier and, as my husband is out hunting, I am a bit more organized.
The real reason, however, that I wanted to make the effort is to thank all those who commented on my last two posts.  They got more reaction than anything else I have written.  The mouse story, especially, seemed to strike a cord.  One person commented about mice in her mother's tea towel drawer.  I smiled, checked mine and, horrors, it was full of dog food as was the drawer above. A good cleaning followed.
We still haven't caught the mouse.
We had our first snowfall of the season this weekend.  I don't expect it will stay but it sure is lovely.
Last night, we dressed our wee dog, Heidi, in her scottish tam and cape and took her to a couple of neighbours for trick or treating.  She loved the attention, we had fun and the neighbours probably thought we were crazy.  Wait till they see her Santa outfit.
If you get the newletter from Quilter's Connection magazine, I had a pattern in this month's (Nov) issue.  I am now dilengetly working on the patterns for my book, Friendship Quilts, which should be ready for purchase in the spring.
Happy All Saint's Day,
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Anna, Make sure to give me a head's up on your upcoming book - I'd be happy to add to our Favourite Finds in an upcoming issue of the magazine!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete