Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Patterns and Facebook


As I mentioned before, I have been working on my scrap stash.  I made these placemats on Monday.  The base for the placemat is 2 1/2" squares and then I will applique the mugs on top before layering and quilting.  You can get some simple patterns like this from. a young child's colouring book.  I am also going to do some with cats and scottie dogs. Note that I also used some half square triangles as well.

I spent a frustrating few hours yesterday.  My husband wants to set up his phone so he can send his photos to facebook.  The proceedure is simple enough.  Dial a number send the letter f and Facebook sends you a code which you enter and you are registered.
Simple until you try to dial the f.  Simple until you don't get the code and then when you do, it doesn't work.  Simple until you phone tech help and are given 3 more phone numbers to call, one of which keeps disconnecting and none of which helped.  I was finally advised by a wonderful man that Facebook was having problems.   So, this morning, we try again.  Still nothing. 
I got him this phone specifically so he could take photos (and not use my good camera-I am rather possessive about my 'good' things).
We will keep trying.  I know that once it is done, it is done and we won't have to worry about it again but, in the meantime, I am sure I have gathered a few more grey hairs.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment