Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Yesterday's BOM

Are you wearing green today?  I'm not but  I am English and we tend to be contrary.  I have just finished a quilt pattern that has a lot of green in it so that will be my celebration.
There might have been some confusion yesterday when you went to access the free pattern.  After you clicked on the photo it took you to a store check out.  The price would have shown as zero but those who haven't done a lot of on line shopping weren't used to the process.  My webmaster has changed the site so that when you click on the photo, you get an immediate download. I hope this makes it easier for everyone.
I am going to be adding a number of freebies-tutorials and hints, as well as patterns.  Is there something you would like to see?  I think I will also do some easy labels as I find that a lot of the ones you buy don't have much room for writing.  I like just a border and some lines where a quilter can fill in their information.
It looks as though we are going to have a nice day here in the backwoods.  The sun is shining and the temperature is already above freezing.  I have noticed more birds flitting through the trees lately so it does seem that spring is on the way.  Another sure sign is the flowing sap.  My husband is out in the bush now checking the pails and getting ready to collect what has accumulated.
It won't be long before I will have to put aside my machine and be at the ready for carrying lunch, mugs of coffee and any other necessities as Roger is kept busy stirring the syrup to be.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment