Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Canada Day 2011

Are you doing anything special to celebrate Canada Day?  We will be at my nephew's farewell to 39 party.  Many of you will also be holding family orientated activities at the cottage, beach or backyard. It is always special when you able able to be with brothers, sisters, parents etc.  I think those of us (and this include most of the countries of the world) whose family members are separated by a great distance especially appreciate the 'together times'.
Husband and I are going to make a weekend of it.  Wee Heidi is going to her caregivers tonight and we have a motel for Friday night.  Saturday we will be doing some shopping and then meeting my sister and her husband for lunch before heading back home.
I won't be doing a posting tomorrow as I will be away but will be back on Tuesday as usual.  At that time, I hope to be announcing a new contest for my web page as well as a new tutorial.
Have a safe and happy weekend.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment