Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What a Job

We were supposed to be going out today and changed out minds.  So, I decided to tear my quilt room apart.  The cupboard was, eventually, going to my husbands new work shed.  That was removed which also took away some of my storage.  I got a lot more room to work on my quilt frame so it is a good trade.  Now, however, I have to decide where to put the things that were in the cupboard.  Two containers of magazines are being thrown out.  Quilts are going into a tote.  The stereo is on one of the shelving units but, as we also removed my old treadle machine, I still have to find a place for all the thread and sewing tools that were in the drawers. I guess a trip to the store to buy one of those rolling storage units is on the books.
I have decided not to finish the wall hanging I was doing for the fair as I still don't like the quilting.  I  found a few others that were stored away and will enter one of them instead.  My very dear mother-in-law is unpicking the quilting on another quilt.  It was done during my practice day on the frame.  I told my husband that I thought we should manage to have car failure so she can't go home!
Back to work.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment