Thursday, December 22, 2011

Heidi's Christmas

I took Heidi to visit her caregiver-Auntie Irene, today and to give her her gifts.  Whenever we get near the community where Irene lives, Heidi starts getting excited.  Her caregiver is such a wonderful blessing to those of us with dogs because she loves them as much as we do.  I am sure we are not the only ones to remember her at Christmas.  She is so popular that if you don't book her a year ahead for summer weekends you will be out of luck.  She only takes in one-or if they are sociable, two, dogs as a time.
I have booked for next December already as we will be going to England for a wedding.
My husband is off to do a bit more shopping so I am wrapping presents today.  We have got a skiff of snow so many get a white Christmas after all,
blessings,

I posted this picture of Heidi last year but just couldn't resist doing it again.  She looks so mortified.  She did get a nice piece of bacon afterwards for being so understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment