Friday, January 20, 2012

Last Day for the Gift

Funky Chicken
This is the little wall hanging I made for my husband.  It is from a pattern on the Quilters Cache web site. I made it in a bit of a rush so the workmanship isn't as good as I would have liked. I have also signed up for a chicken  block of the month that is appliqued. A friend sent me a link to the FatCat Patterns site and she has some great patterns.  I had promised myself that I wouldn't start any more applique projects until I finished the one I am doing as the process is so much slower than machine work.  However, as this will be for my very dear husband, it is an acceptable deviation from my plan.  It will make a nice Christmas present for him and something to hang in his room. 
Today is the last day to get your free pattern. Go to my web site (www.arkangelcreations.org), choose your pattern and e mail me with the code and answer to the question  in the Jan. 03 'A Thank You Gift' blog.  The two pattern exceptions are Tranquility and My Way.
Our bush is really filling up with snow.  I started to take Heidi for a walk yesterday but, even following my tracks was to much for her.  Our road is plowed today so we will try again.  Perhaps I can get her some little snowshoes.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment