Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Quilt Top Done

Scrappers Scrappy
Finished this top yesterday and have started the borders.  This quilt is another version of the Scrappers Scrappy that is on my web site. I changed the center slightly and purposely chose fabrics  that would make those blocks stand out.  I think it has made a very striking quilt.  The other borders are going to be  burgundy on either side of black.  I will be selling the completed quilt on my web site as well.
My husband says that his fingers will be famous around the world as he always has the job of holding the quilts so I can photograph them.
We just got back from a trip into the village where we got the mail, picked up a couple of items and went for lunch.  It was a nice treat to do that together.  I don't know why it is a treat to go to a restaurant for a meal and not when you have the same thing at home.  Well, I know why it is for the woman but my husband thinks it is also.
It is damp here in the backwoods today.  Some of the snow has melted and the driveway is slushy.  If the temperature drops I will have the skating rink I have been wanting.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment