Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Surprise for Kitty

Surprised Kitty
This is one of the items I finished.  I made this wall hanging ages ago but never liked the quilting.  I finally picked it all out and redid it.  I am not sure you can see it in the photo; which isn't very good, but I have done a freehand vine all around the applique pieces. Check out the cat's left foot for a little surprise.
The scarf bow is a tube of fabric bound at the center point and stitched to the neck.  It just flops loose like a regular bow.
I have been out with my husband getting a lesson in caring for the chickens as that will be my job next week while he is busy with family stuff.   We are getting some more snow which is making it safer to walk.  A mild winter is nice but it usually results in a lot more icy driveways.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment