Friday, March 23, 2012

Lots of Fabric

Ever wonder what almost 20 meters of fabric would look like?  Here it is stretched out on my clothes line.  We had a bit of rain yesterday after I hung it out which, combined with a bit of a breeze, removed all the wrinkles.  It is now folded and stored, waiting to be cut for the backs of all my tops.
It is a bit dreary today with a light drizzle.  It isn't enough to discourage anyone from going out but it should help keep down the dust.
I got another quilt onto my frame last night and have been working on it.  I am doing free motion around the center pattern and then will shadow quilt that part.  This quilt is made from the fabric mys sister gave me for my birthday last April so I am glad that it will be done before the year is up.  I will post a photo when it is done.
We are just getting ready to go to the village funeral home.  The mother of a friend died on Wednesday so we will go and pay our respects.  The friend is a distant relative of my husband-everyone here is related to someone with the exception of me. 
Hope you aren't being affected by the latest labour problems with Air Canada.  I don't know why the management of that company isn't dong a better job of getting information to their customers.  It seems to be a real mess. Have a great weekend.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. reminds me of when I bought 12 meters of jean material. Should of asked hubby to take a pic when he hung it out to dry. It's his job to do the laundry. enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete