Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Retreat

I am just about all packed and ready to leave tomorrow for the quilting retreat.  It has been a bit of a chore deciding what to take because I don't know how much I will get done.  I do have a hand applique project so that will fill in time if needed.
My problem is that now I am ready, I don't have anything to do or at least nothing I want to do.  I will pack the car in a bit so I will be ready for the morning.
The  weather today is nice but it is supposed to be rainy for the weekend but that will just give us all an excuse to stay in and sew.
I am taking my lap top so will b e posting, although probably, like today, it will be short.  My little dog is moping around so she knows something is going  on that doesn't involve her.  I think I will take her for a walk and then set out the garden gnomes.  We have quite a collection so that will take a while.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time Anna, so sad that I won`t be there but please have a great time and give them all a hug!

    ReplyDelete