Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Rose for Saddness

My First Rose
My rose, as you can see, has bloomed.  Isn't it a glorious yellow?  I need to get a cage to support the bush as the flower stem kept drooping.  I brought the flower in last night and put it in a vase in my bedroom.  Everytime I woke up, I could smell it.  We had a heavy rainfall last night which would have knocked off the petals so glad I brought it in.
We had a sad happening last night.  One of the white hens died.  It was one of the older birds so not unexpected but sad nonetheless. 
I am sorry I missed last weeks installment of the quilt pattern.  It has been so busy around here.  I will try and finish it off this week.
Let me know if you are going to do it and I would love to see your photos.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment