Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin and Fabric

Loons and Cattails Fabric
This is some of the fabric I bought yesterday.  I really like the colours and the design.  I am not a big fan of patterned batik but this is so subtle that it will blend wonderfully.
I am looking forward to trying these in my vintage Tiles applique but it will probably have to wait for a bit as we continue to work away on the addition.  We have one of the ends done now.  Once the other is finished we can relax a bit.
I am also cooking up some pumpkin to make my curried pumpkin soup to serve tomorrow.
My thoughts will be in England tomorrow as one of my neices is getting married.  She is marrying a very nice man who she has known for a number of years.  I hope they will be as happy as my husband and I.
Happy thanksgiving to all my Canadian followers.  We truly do have much for which to be thankful.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment