Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Book Delay

Why I Love Winter


 
I have finished-I think-all my cards and some will be sent when we go into the village this afternoon.  The rest will be dropped off in Orillia and Toronto on Saturday on our way to the airport.  They will get to their destination much quicker when sent from a larger community.  We cut back on our list this year because of the postage costs and are sending more e cards.

For those of you who have been waiting for me to announce that my quilt book was ready, I have decided to wait until after the holidays.  I am too busy as is my editor.  I think that customers will have more time ( and, hopefully, money) to once again think about quilting related purchases as we start into a new year.
 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment