Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Snow is Melting and Sap is Running

Some good news today.  My husband's hand is healing well and he can resume using it.  Yahoo, I don't have to clean eggs anymore.  He will still need a hand (pardon the pun) with some things as he doesn't have the full strength back yet.
I have been working on my new pattern and have it half finished.  It consists of two blocks and the more difficult one has been written up.  I should have the other done today.  It is a pieced quilt and is a nice lap quilt size although it can easily be made bigger.  The blocks are on point which is one of my favourite layouts.
It is well above freezing here and the snow is melting.  We had a large icicle hanging from the roof and it has come down.  My husband is out hanging more sap buckets and I imagine it is running today.  So, it seems as though Spring is on its way.  Can you believe that we put our clocks ahead this weekend?
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment