Friday, March 22, 2013

Who Knew-Blog Growth

I discovered something yesterday while doing some adjustments to my blog settings: I can add pages.  Who knew.  Well, probably lots of people but I didn't.  This aging lady is peddling as fast as she can to keep up with all this technology which wasn't even a dream while she was growing up.  I can't even say I am keeping up as I still have a basic cell phone that is only used for sending and receiving calls and it is turned off the majority of the time.  I don't tweet, text and rarely chat.  I use Facebook but not to impart the minutia of my life. 
On the plus side, I am proficient with the computer and digital camera.  I set up my own web page and, while it isn't fancy, it does work. I am even thought of as something of a computer guru amongst my friends. 
I have learnt from watching others, reading and trial and error.  Mostly the latter and frequently accompanied by loud sounds of frustration.
 If you look to the upper right hand side of your screen, you will see the word "Pages".  Under it is Home and My Quilts.  My Quilts will be changed to include all the free patterns I post or that may be a separate page.  I haven't decided as yet.  I am also thinking of including a page for some of my photos: deer, chickens, scenery etc.  It will be called something like 'My Life in the Country"

So, big things happening in bloggerland for me.  Hope you some of it interesting.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment