Thursday, June 13, 2013

Free Pattern

Do you have an area where you live that is like a curtain between one weather system and another?  I have noticed this phenomenon in all the places where I have lived.  We have one here in the north country that is located about 20 kilometers south of us. 
We just got back from a quick trip to Huntsville.  When we left, it was sunny and warm.  We could see dark clouds ahead and, as we got to the village of Novar, the skies opened and we were in a deluge of rain.  It continued all the way to Huntsville and kept up while we shopped and for the return trip.  We stopped at a store in Novar and when I came out, it was raining so hard, I was drenched before I got to the car.
As we got back on the highway, blue sky was visible and within a short distance, the rain was gone, the sun was shining and the temperature jumped up 5 degrees!
I have added another free pattern to My Free Patterns page that is on the right side of the page.  If you have been looking for a pattern that uses 1 1/2" strips, this is it.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment