Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Another Freebie Coming

I have come to the conclusion that I am getting old.  I was checking a date on my calendar and realized that all my appointments are medical; not one social engagement amongst the lot.  I have a dental on one day and my physical for the following.  I am sure the latter will set off another round of tests.
I am glad that I can still drag my aging feeble self to my sewing machine and cutting table. This evening, I will have more lighting so I will be able to tell between stray threads and the pattern on the fabric.   My husband just installed a ceiling fixture that has 6 lights and it is between the cutting table and my machine frame.  In keeping with the rustic look, the electric cord running from the light to outlet is a nice bright orange.  It was from an outdoor extension cord that had an unusable plug.
In between helping him by holding things in place, I have made some stew, pumpkin curry soup and a big container of coleslaw.  We also went out and picked both raspberries and blueberries.  There are lots of the latter this year but the birds beat us to the raspberries.  We are going to have to get out there a little more frequently.  It appears as though we are going to have a good crop of blackberries as well so the jam should be especially tasty this year.
Yesterday, I was musing about drawing a quilting pattern.  I did one.  When I get in onto the computer, I will put it on my web page where you will be able to access it.  It will be free.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment