Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Studio is Wired.


I have been missing in action for a couple of days.  I don't usually post on Monday but do on Tuesday.  Yesterday, my computer was turned off because, Yahoo, the hydro was being installed in my quilt studio.  Last night I was able to get back at my sewing and could turn on a light over my cutting table.  I still have a bit of work to get everything back to its place but, boy, is it nice to be able to sew again.
I hope to have all the blocks finished for the top I am working on as well as get another top onto my frame for quilting.
I did my baking yesterday while waiting for the men to finish their work so, other than a luncheon meeting, I am free for the rest of the week.
I am going to be making a few slab blocks to be sent to the Alberta flood victims.  I don't think my husband will see much of me today.  I better decide on what I am going to get for supper now.
This photo is to remind you of the wonder of winter but also, if you don't like my favourite season, to not complain if it gets very hot.  I don't like the heat but it is okay for me to complain because I don't do so when it is cold!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment