Friday, August 23, 2013

A Message From Heidi


   


 
 
 












Hi there, my name is Heidi and I want to remind you of the great sale my Mom is having.  It is called the Super Saturday Saleaganza.  Cute name, huh?  I can hardly say it without getting my little pink tongue all twisted.
Mom says that she is so glad to have all of you reading her blog and she wanted to say thanks by offering all her patterns as well as the book she wrote at a special price.  I think the book is about quilting and things but I don't know if she talks about me.  How good can it be if I'm not in it?  Just kidding, Mom. You are the greatest and I'm not just saying that because you give me bacon treats.
Anyway, I was telling you about the sale.  All Mom's stuff is on sale for  25% off.  You can order from Craftsy (click on the link My Patterns for Sale on the right side of this page.) or her web page.  Enter the code SSS0101.
If you have any problems, contact her at: arkangelcreations@gmail.com.  I would be glad to help but I can only look cute.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment