Friday, March 21, 2014

A New Gadget.

It is such a lovely day I am tempted to have a winter picnic.  What! you've never had a picnic in the winter!  They are just like the summer ones except you dress a bit warmer and stand closer to the campfire.  Hot chocolate replaces lemonade but hot dogs or burgers are still a must.
I decided to pass, however, because I don't think we have enough wood for a fire.  We are scraping the barrel for enough suitable wood for the  stove so I don't think my husband would be happy with me 'wasting' it.
A quilting friend came over to do a quilt on my frame and did a great job.  Almost finished the top in just a few hours.  Unfortunately, with only a couple of more rows to go, she had to leave.  disappointing for her but we don't live that far apart.
I just received a new toy.  I ordered a cover with keyboard for my tablet and it arrived today.  Works perfectly.  I am a happy camper.  The tablet is great but I found tapping away with the stylus to be slow.  I love gadgets.
Do you watch the Missouri Star videos?  The latest is a great scrappy pattern.  It is called the Exploding Block.  If you go to the Missouri Star Quilt Co., you should be able to find it.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment