Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Doves

We were going to go to a neighbouring village today where there is a small but nice quilt store.  I wanted to see if I could get some fabric that was printed with white birds.  I needed doves for the finishing touch on the angel minis.  However, I ended up drawing the birds and cutting them out of white fabric.  The customer likes them and I think they look good so another step is finished. 
I am going to be well ahead of schedule getting these quilts done which is always nice.  I like to keep at them  because a person never knows what the next day will bring. 
Have you been following the story of the missing airplane.  I keep thinking how dreadful it would be for the family members if they never find out what happened to their loved ones.  I believe the not knowing is the worst because your imagination will always come up with scenarios that are probably worse than reality.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment