Thursday, March 27, 2014

Drip Drip.

I got into town today and bought the fabric I needed for my quilt commission.  It is now in the machine being washed.  I spent about 4 hours buying groceries and doing other shopping as well as driving to the other community where all this took place so, I am now tired.
Neither of us slept well last night as our leak started again and we were concerned in case anything fell on the wood stove.  We left it go out to avoid a problem.  I put an on an extra blanket so I wasn't cold but my husband kept waking up and finally went to sleep on the couch.  I bought some tar today which we hope will solve the problem but, of course, we have to wait until the weather settles down so he can get up on the roof and use it.
Could be worse.  At least we have a home and the roof is intact.
Do you like jigsaw puzzles?  I do them a lot.  Good for the brain.  Here is a link to one in case you have a few minutes and would like to do something different.
Blessings,



http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/C5055D4B0CD5

No comments:

Post a Comment