Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Making an Angel

I am making great progress on my angel mini quilts.  We were out of bread so instead of making my usual 6 loaves, I used the bread maker and did one.  That will keep us until I have most of a day available.  I could have done them today but I have an appointment shortly and this would be about the time they would be going into the oven. I also didn't want to take time from the sewing to bake.  I got the halos done today.  I am quite pleased with how they are turning out.
Have to take a run to Huntsville tomorrow to get some more lace for wings and silver thread-which I thought I had.  Also a few more groceries.  It seems as though you can always buy more food, doesn't it.

Our little dog has been on the wrong side of the door all day.  The sun is shining and it is nice and warm-relatively speaking so she wants to be outside.  Of course, once she is out, she thinks she is missing something and wants back in.  Reminds me of a kitty.

One of our friends has a tiny Maltese Terrier that has developed kidney stones.  The poor thing is in so much pain that it keeps bringing up anything it eats including the medication.  It is now back at the vets where it will be kept overnight.  I feel so bad for it and her owners.

Have to put some more seeds out for the birds.  They are enjoying the tray full I set out the other day when I couldn't get to the feeder.
Hope this warmer weather is a sign of things to come.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment