Thursday, May 22, 2014

Car Recalls.

Some days you just spin your wheels.  I did actually get quite a bit done; magazine article written and sent, 6 loaves of bread made but I didn't get my wireless connected.  I bought a router some time ago so I could use my tablet but haven't been able to get it hooked up.  It should be fairly simple but, obviously, I am doing something wrong.  My neighbour has the same set up so I will have to go and see what she has done.
Other than that, it has been a nice day.  I was able to take Heidi for a walk without being attacked by flying bandits and even sat outside for a while.  However, by late this afternoon, it was no longer possible.
I have done some more work on the quilt that is on the frame.  I really enjoy freehand quilting so much so that it is going to be hard to go back to using a design and the laser.
Tomorrow the car goes in for its spring oil change.  I keep forgetting to call the dealer and get on the recall list.  My car is one of the ones that is needs a bunch of things done to prevent possible serious accidents.  Nice to know a person is driving something that could, through no fault of their own,  could cause a fatality.  I better do that now before I forget again.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment