Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Winnings

I did quite well at the fair.  I entered 10 items and got first prize ribbons, three seconds and one third.  One article didn't place. Overall, I am pleased.  There is another area fair in a couple of weeks and I am going to pick up their book tomorrow as I am planning on putting some things in it as well.

This little doll, as you can see, was one of the winners.  She is already for bed in her flannel, lace trimmed nightie and cap.  I enjoy doing doll clothes and am planning a period costume for next year.

Hubby and I went to Huntsville for shipping this morning and I got one of my cookbooks coil bound at Staples.  It was quite cheap to get this done and makes the book much easier to use.  I have a few favourite quilt books that I think I will get done as well.

I woke up very early this morning so am tired today.  The sun, however, is shining, my tomatoes are ripening and it is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment