Thursday, April 2, 2015

Reason for the Season.

Definitely a Spring day today.  It has been quite warm and sunny until just recently.  When I took Heidi for her walk-dodging as much of the mud as possible, you could feel the warmth in the air and I noticed some buds starting to appear on the trees.
We just got back in time as it is now raining.
I have had a busy day.  I repotted some tomato plants as they had outgrown the ones were we started the seeds.  After I cleaned up the mess from that, I planted some stevia seeds. This will be my first attempt on growing these plants so will see how it goes.
I have been quilting all day since and have finished the last wall hanging for our church.  We will put them up tomorrow.
Now I am going to start setting out the other patterns I want to make, cutting fabric for them and putting it all together into kits.  If I need fabric, I will note that down. Perhaps doing this will cut down on the 'some day' decision making when it comes to patterns I like.
These are some of the photos I took when we went for a drive last Sunday.
Because of the holiday and expected company, there won't be a post tomorrow.
I hope you all have a blessed and safe weekend and, as we say at Christmas, 'Remember the Reason for the Season,
blessings,




1 comment: