Thursday, June 11, 2015

Another Top Done

I finished another crib quilt top today.  I wasn't sure that I liked it at first but when I got it on the design wall and stepped back a bit, it looked much better.  That is like life, isn't it?  Things can look bleak when you are in the midst of them but, if you are able to step back and look at the situation from a different angle, the perspective (and circumstances) often change.
I got our garden gnomes all set out today, finally.  It takes a while as there are quite a few and I try to change where they go each year.  I also did a bit of gardening but the bugs drove me back indoors.  Little Heidi had a few bits on her tummy that were bleeding so I didn't want her to be out.  They were just blackfly bites but still nasty.  She is bustling around the house right now chasing flies.  Our fearless hunter.  Tiny on the outside but a vicious predator on the inside.
The summer edition of Quilter's Connection quilt magazine is on the stands.  I have a pattern in it called Frog Tiles.  (Did I tell you that already?  With writing on Facebook, my on line quilt group and this blog, it is hard to remember who I told what!)
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment