Friday, August 28, 2015

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon.

It is to nice outside to be in today but, other than going for a walk and checking the garden, there isn't much to do.  I did take out a quilt magazine to read while I had a cup of tea and enjoyed the warmth and lack of bugs.  Other than that though, I have been indoors.   And accomplishing nothing.
I didn't sleep well last night and that, as long time readers know, means I spend the day dragging around feeling like I have a mild case of the flu. 
I intended getting a label onto my last quilt and I may still get that done.  It will be taken to the store where I sell my products.  I was going to Huntsville to buy a few groceries and other needed items but that is going to have to wait until tomorrow.
Yesterday was National Dog Day so Heidi got an extra bit of bacon.  I noticed that her nails needed a trim while we were sitting on the step this morning and told her to stay while I went in to get the clippers.  She zipped through the door and went to the furthest corner of the house.  How did she know what I was going to do?  She did still get the clipping and her bacon reward.  Our little dog LOVES bacon.  So do I but I don't get it as often as she does.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment