Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Job Finished.


I finished the neck scarves today.  They will be going to the customer tomorrow and I have let her know that I won't be doing them anymore.  What a relief to have them finished.
Now I can get back to my regular sewing.  I bought some more flannel fabric today to go with the baby panels and once I finish my magazine article, a quilt that is on the design wall and the one I have sold to a magazine, I can do them.
Quilters seem to have no end to  projects but I don't think any of us find it stressful.  Other long 'to do' lists can create anxiety but not quilting.  I think it is just accepted as normal to have half a dozen projects on the go at the same time.  At least, it is for me.
It was nice being able to spend some time with my friend today.  We did some shopping, had lunch and talked non stop.  We have been friends for about 40 years so lots of shared times.
Tomorrow, I am giving a driving lesson to a couple of young lads that are going for their licence.  I was a driver educator before retiring so I enjoy passing on my skills.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment