Tuesday, October 6, 2015

VR

I have been on a virtual retreat since Sunday afternoon.  I haven't been able to spend as much time with the other VR participants as I would like as I have been quite busy.  I think I am caught up on all the house stuff-tomatoes finished, chickens delivered, stew put in containers and into the freezer.  We took our meat birds to the butchers yesterday and then picked them up after supper.  today, those that placed orders, got their deliveries.  It is hard getting everyone, including our, schedules  co ordinated.  One lady also wanted a dozen eggs and I forgot them and had to go back into the village later to deliver them.
I have got some of the blocks pieced on the VR quilt and hope to get that finished tomorrow.  I will post that so you can see it.
Virtual Retreats are fun as you can stay home but still join in chats, draws and working on quilting.
Just dashing out the door again so will have to go.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment