Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Gratitude is a Verb

Here are the first 3 plus one bonus block from the 365 challenge.  Contrast isn't as important in making these as there are two distinct sections: one dark the other light.  We are working on dark now which consists of 3 inch, finished, blocks. 
I am also working at getting last years blocks of the month completed.  I got behind in Sept. when I started working on commissioned quilts.  I only have two more blocks to complete now and then decide the layout and sashing.

This year, while I have goals, I once again, didn't make resolutions.  What I did was chose a word on which I will focus.  Gratitude is that word and not something I have a problem with.  I have much for which I am thankful.  However, I know I can improve.
Did you make a resolution, set a goal, this year?
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment