Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cold, Cold Day.

It is snapping cold today: minus 23 C.  Wasn't sure if the car would start this morning but, after a small groan, it kicked into life.  I gave a group of ladies their first applique lesson this morning at the Art Centre in the village.  It went well and I will be doing this once a month for a while.
The rest of the day was spent quilting and working on the computer.  I got my baby blanket finished, sent off a pattern proposal and few other odds and end.
I took Heidi for a walk later in the afternoon after I found where I had left her little pink bootees.  A bit too cold for a dog to be out without some protection on their feet.  We didn't go far as it was too cold but it was nice to get outside and enjoy the crisp air.
Hubby's operation day has been moved from the 22nd of Mar. to the 29th which is a bit of a disappointment.  The earlier it is done, the quicker the recovery.  However, the main thing is that it is done. 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment