Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Another Writing Job.

After a morning of shopping and then lunch at a local restaurant, our company headed back south.  It is always a bit of a let down when company leaves especially for our little dog who just loves the extra attention.  She is moping a bit right now but will be back to normal tomorrow.
I have been doing a little bit on the stripped top I started.  I would like to get it done as I now have another venue for my quilts.  A shop in the village is opening up a larger store and is going to be carrying quilts.  I will take in wall hangings and other home décor items like table runners.
I also got another writing job.  I will be doing a small weekly column.  This is in addition to the community news one I am currently doing.  I was having second thoughts about it as I don't like to book up my time to much but as I enjoy writing, I decided to give it a few weeks and see how it goes.
Tomorrow I am at a friends for our monthly quilt day.  I really look forward to this time as it is relaxing day of working on a joint project.
Remember that with the start of the summer months, children will be playing on or near the streets so please watch for them when driving.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment