Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Where Are My Keys?

For some reason, I kept thinking today was Thursday.  Perhaps because it has been a busy week. 
Yesterday, I had a dentist appointment in another community and did something that I have not done in a very long time.  I couldn't find my keys in my purse and as I was searching, I walked out to the car, looked in the window and, there they were; safe and secure in my ignition.  I called hubby and asked him to rescue me.  He, of course, was waiting for someone to come and pick up some articles so I had a leisurely lunch and then went to the local library.  I read for just over an hour when he called back to say he was on his way.
If the day had been nicer, I would have window shopped but it was cool and drizzly and I didn't have a coat so the library was my best option.
Today, I did some work on the quilt that was on the frame, decided I didn't like it and am now unpicking it.  I have also been learning Windows 10 and making the necessary adjustments to get it the way I want it.  I am fortunate in knowing someone who is good at all this as well as good at explaining what to do.  She is a pattern designer and we are good at giving step by step instructions.
We have been thinking about adding a dairy goat to our mini farm and are now starting the arrangements.  All we will need is a small building which we can make for under a hundred dollars.  I am planning on having it near the house so the goat can eat the grass.  They are social animals so we will keep a buck as well and any kids will go back to the place where we got the adults.  One female should provide us with all the milk we can use.
I will let you know how we make out.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your keys locked in the car. Too bad you didn't have a little bag in your purse with your knitting supplies because the library is the perfect place for peace and quiet. At least you got in some reading while you waited for hubby to rescue you. I keep a spare key under my fender in case this happens to me.

    ReplyDelete