Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Deadline

It has been very humid today.  Doing anything outside made you feel as though you were wading through jelly.  We had to go to Huntsville today for a medical appointment and then got some shopping done.  I haven't done a decent one in a few weeks and the larder was getting empty. 
In the afternoon, I spoke with an Edmonton friend on Skype.  It is an amazing time we are living in.  I remember when seeing a person while you talked with them on the phone was science fiction
Now we are doing that and much more.  I think we often take these advances for granted.  I think those of use who are in their last half of their life should be especially awed as we grew up in an entirely different world.
I haven't got any quilting done today but am hoping to get started on a project tomorrow. I accomplish more when I have deadline but I've covered all the ones I had so I will have to impose some on myself.  Time to make a 'to-do' list.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment