Friday, October 14, 2016

Colour Coded Storage

I have been getting a lot of wonderful comments regarding the quilt top photo I uploaded on Wednesday.  I appreciate all of you taking the time. I am looking forward to getting it finished but have to wait until I get some black batting.  This will solve the problem of having little white pokies coming through on the back.
In the meantime, I am working on another quilt that was a result of a retreat put on by The Quilt Pattern Magazine (www.thequiltpatternmagazine.com).  I almost have all the sections finished.
I seem to be going through a stage of losing things.  Yesterday, I discovered that I had lost the charger for my camera battery, today it is a reservation for a hotel in Toronto.  I made it a while ago, didn't get to use it and was going to give it to a family member.  However, when I checked the folder on my computer where it was saved, it was gone.  Not sure what happened but I don't have anything in any of my folders for that email address.  A Windows 10 thing?  Annoying and frustrating.
I have been able to find another charger at a great price from a company I have dealt with before so that is a plus.
In Thursday's post, I asked if anyone had tips for keeping their sewing room tidy.  Karen said she keeps her work in totes and anything that needs to be done right away is put in a red one.  I wouldn't have thought of coloured coded totes.  Thanks, Karen.  Great idea.
Don't forget to check out the last of the blog hop posts and enter the contest for the Folk Art Quilted Traditions and some fabric.
Friday October 14
Lara Buccella - http://www.buzzinbumble.com/
Looks like we are going to have a warm but wet weekend.  I am still trying to get my yard work done.  Maybe between the raindrops tomorrow.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment