Thursday, November 10, 2016

One Day at a Time

Does it take your pet a while to get adjusted to the time change?  Our Heidi has a schedule for certain things: being fed, walks, being put outside to take care of business.  However, she, of course, doesn't know when we crazy human decide to upset everything twice a year and it takes her a week or so to adjust to it.  She still waits expectantly by the door when her clock tells her she should be getting ready for her walk only to see me ignore her  or, depending if we have changed to or from DST, we go before we should be.  It must be upsetting.  Mothers are advised to start gradually changing a child's routine a week or so before time changes and it would probably be wise to do the same thing for our furry children.  I never remember though.
Almost ready for the craft sales.  I have cookies to bake for one of them and a few small items to finish.  Then I need to work on a pattern that I have sold to a magazine, go to the dentist, visit one of my sisters who is here from England and start thinking about Christmas.
Ah, well.  One day at a time.
Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment