Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Sky is Blue







What a difference in weather.  Yesterday, the snow squalls were so bad we couldn't see down the driveway, stores closed early, school buses were cancelled.  Today, it is very cold but it isn't snowing and, yes, that is blue sky you see in the photos.  I went out before breakfast to take some pictures of the sun shining through the trees at the back of the property.  It was a little cold to be out without gloves and socks but I thought it worthwhile.
The sun has continued to shine throughout the day.  Hubby has only had to use the snow blower once and the bird feeder has stayed clean.  I think we are back to snowsqualls again tomorrow but I -and everyone else in the area I am sure, have enjoyed the break.
Blessings,







No comments:

Post a Comment