Thursday, January 19, 2017

Celebrations.

We had two reasons to celebrate today. Most importantly it was hubby's birthday so we had a special supper.  He went into the village earlier where he played some pool with a friend and had a little time to himself.  Tomorrow night we may go to the Legion for the monthly live jam with local and area talent.  It is a super evening and you can buy supper if you wish or have some snacks throughout the evening.  We will decide tomorrow if we are going for sure.  We usually say we will do something but, when the time comes, decide we will stay home.
The second happy event was the email I received saying that I have been selected by Island Batik to be their Ambassador for another year.  I am looking forward to seeing what the monthly challenges will be and, of course, receiving my fabric.  As in the past year, I will be share with you through draws.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment