Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Computer is Back Home

I picked my computer up from the village today and got it hooked up again.  It is working great after its tune -up and installation of more RAM.  Took me a bit of time learning a few new features as he did a clean install of Windows 10.  Haven't got my EQ back in yet nor figured out how to add my blog to the start menu.  Nice to have my old girl back though.
We had a bit of a problem getting down our driveway this morning as a tree had blown down across it through he night.  I heard the crash but thought it was just the house snapping in the cold.  I had to pull the tree out of the way while hubby drove past and then repeat when we came home.  He went down and cut it up after that.
 This horned owl was sitting just outside the studio window watching for the squirrels that are all over the yard picking up fallen bird seed.  He stayed there for quite a long time so I was able to get this photo.  I had to crop it down quite a bit as he blended in perfectly with the background.
I have loaded another top onto my frame.  It was finished quite a while ago so I thought it was time to get it done.  I am doing ruler work on it and this is the first time I have done that.  Bit shaky but getting there.  The flag banner was completed last night.  This is a free pattern from Monica Curry Quilt Designs and available on Craftsy.  It is well designed and a great project for Canada's 150.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment