Friday, April 7, 2017

Another Windy Day

We had one of those late spring days when winter popped back into say it wasn't finished yet.  The snow that started yesterday continued overnight and the accumulation added up to 3 or 4 inches.  The wind howled all night and didn't run out of air until after lunch.  However, other than not being able to go for a walk in case a tree fell, we didn't have any problems.  Other areas were not as fortunate.  School buses stayed off the road over a good part of this province and there were power outages to the south of us.
Tomorrow all will be forgiven as the sun and warmer temperatures return.
I did make a short video of our swaying trees but it isn't being cooperative and loading onto the PC.
After the mandatory housework, I spent the day working on my new quilt pattern.  It is a bit tricky in places but I think that will just add a bit of interest and challenge to an otherwise simple design. 
Tomorrow, I am off to do my shopping and will try and find a centre panel for my granddaughter's quilt.
If you were in an area that lost power, I hope it is restored now and you are all set to enjoy the weekend.
Blessings,

I forgot to welcome those of you that just joined as followers of the site.  Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and I hope you find some of my ramblings interesting.  I appreciate all of you who have been faithful readers over the years.  I am planning on having a little draw later in the month so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment