Thursday, May 4, 2017

Contest-Day 3

I was in a baking mood today. I made  dozen white chocolate muffins and a small loaf of the same and a dozen pumpkin muffins and a large loaf.  All were made from the same recipe with the main ingredient changed.  The other main ingredient is canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained and pureed.  I should have enough company treats in the freezer to last for a while now.
The Burk's Falls Art Centre opens this month for another season so I finished the day getting some items ready to sell. 
We have been keeping an eye on the weather all day as we are supposed to get a heavy rainfall.  It has held off so far so the midnight prediction for it to start seems that it might be accurate.  The rain is supposed to continue for a few days which means our driveway will be flooded again.  I am not complaining though as there are places in Quebec that have been evacuated.
This is day 3 of my contest.  I am pleased to see so many entries.  Remember that if you are a follower of this blog you can enter by posting a comment telling me what your favourite quilt block is.  You can also put in a second entry by 'liking' my Facebook page.  If you are not a follower, you can enter on Facebook.  You can only enter once in each place.  (Thank you Roberta for asking about that as I didn't mention it on the preceding days.
Blessings

2 comments:

  1. My favorite block is Ohio Star - thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites block is the simple friendship star because it reminds me how blessed I am with friends.

    ReplyDelete