Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hot Today, Chili Later.

We have had our first hot day of the season-too hot for me.  I did get some work done-baked muffins and made chili in the slow cooker and then quilted.  We had the chili for supper and I will take some for lunch tomorrow when I meet with some friends for a day of quilting.  We do this once a month.  We are all working on the same quilt pattern and, each time we get together, we all work on the same section.  Two of us are doing it as a scrappy and the other two bought the kit.


I don't often take spring photos other than of my flowering bulbs but I was noticing how the new leaves contrasted with the evergreens and grabbed the camera.  The little shrub in the second photo is a pin cherry and they are all over the place.  I generally get enough fruit from them in the fall to make some jam.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment