Friday, August 25, 2017

Our Eco System

I went to bed really early last night, got a good sleep and was up and ready to enjoy the wonderful weather that the day brought.  I got most of my Saturday chores, including laundry, done today as I am going on a charity walk early tomorrow for our food bank.  I am going with a quilting friend and we are taking our dogs so that will be fun and interesting.
Our wetlands (which are really wet this year) are showing some nice early signs of autumn.  We have  many varieties of birds, frogs and other creatures that call this area home.  Doesn't appear very attractive from the road but if you stop and really look it has a beauty of its own.  We are pleased to have this area  right across our property as well as my sister's.  Our own little eco system.
Still watching the reports of the Hurricane approaching the coastal area of Texas and praying that it will be less damaging than predicted.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment