Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Yippee

Yippee! The 2018 Island Batik Ambassador program has started.  Members are introducing themselves on Facebook and our first shipment of fabrics will soon be on there way.  We have out list of projects for the year and I have printed mine so I can make notes of my ideas now.  This year will be my third so I am feeling much more organized and comfortable.
I went shopping with a friend today.  Bought some fabric, a few groceries and had lunch.  It has been quite a while since I bought any material and this is to finish a project.  I am continuing in my goal to use up as much of my stash as possible.
Tuesdays is when I Skype with my two sisters; a special event.  Only one could make it this time which was disappointing but was still great talking to the other.
I still haven't got my batik quilt onto the frame so that is tomorrow's goal and then I can get at the one for which I bought fabric.
Hope you had at least one special event in your day.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment