Thursday, October 29, 2009

Members


Thank you, Lori, for your comment and encouragement and welcome to new member, Alyson.

When I first started this blog, I wondered if I would be doing it solely for my own writing experience. It is gratifying to find that so many of you are enjoying it. There are a myriad of internet related things with which we can fill our time and so it is a real compliment (and responsiblity) when someone choses to spend that time on something you are doing.

In honour of you all, I am including a simple paper piecing pattern today. It is, as you can see, at the top of the page. (Still can't make the photos go where I want). I am still learning about pdf's and blogs so thank you for bearing with me as I strive to improve this site. If you would like the pattern, just let me know at: arkangelcreations@gmail.com


Tomorrow, I will have the third installment of the mystery quilt and its name.
Alyson, if you are a quilter, you can still join in on the mystery quilt. Just read the back posts.
Blessings to you all




No comments:

Post a Comment